We are pleased to announce a new resource available to our members, LifeWorks, a uniquely integrated and innovative wellbeing platform. LifeWorks is a confidential assistance program and innovative digital resource offering support and guidance for you and your colleagues in the Canadian music community.
LifeWorks has support and services for your mental, physical, social, and financial well-being. The platform is available any time by phone, online, or by mobile app – all at no cost to members of Unison.
*Please note that registering for LifeWorks does NOT register you into the Unison member database or for the Unison COVID-19 Relief Fund. Before you register with LifeWorks, please make sure you are registered with Unison. For information regarding our COVID-19 Relief Program application, please visit our FAQ.
Here's what you need to get started:
3) Complete the sign up form and you're ready to start enjoying LifeWorks!
Every day brings changes and challenges. LifeWorks can support you and your dependents with almost any issue, whether related to health, family, money, work, or anything in between. If you have questions about handling stress, maintaining relationships, dealing with changes at work, parenting and childcare, managing your money, caring for an older relative, or health issues like losing weight or giving up smoking, you can turn to LifeWorks for answers. You can speak confidentially to one of their trained consultants – they have the knowledge and experience to offer support and strategies for work-life issues. They can connect you to counselling, set up consultations (legal, financial, parenting, eldercare, etc.) and refer you to helpful agencies and organizations in your community.
Watch this video for more information on the Life section of LifeWorks:
Perks is the place to help you save when shopping. With a huge range of retailers, there’s something for everyone.
- Exclusive Offers - gives you great deals and discounts on online purchases all in one place. You can browse offers in the Exclusive Offers tab. Simply click on the offer you are interested in for details of how to redeem it.
3 Easy Ways to Connect with LifeWorks:
LifeWorks makes it easy. Call them, go online, or download their app to access information and resources.
1) Online at login.lifeworks.com: Access hundreds of articles, recordings, eBooks, and online toolkits.
2) By free mobile app for iOS or Android: Access support and resources on the go from your smartphone. Look for the cursive “blue L” when searching LifeWorks in the App Store or on Google Play. Need to connect with a consultant? With the app, you can call us with just one tap!
3) By toll-free number: You can call LifeWorks any time, 24/7, 365 days a year, to speak with an advisor. A caring, professional member of the team will help you talk through your concerns and help you find solutions.
Find answers, Fast!
As with any new program, there are bound to be questions. Be sure to visit help.lifeworks.com for answers to your questions, technical support and the ability to submit a request to the LifeWorks Customer Support Team.