Becoming a Unison member couldn’t be easier. No fees. No dues. Just fill in your information, hit submit — you’re done!
You can become a Unison member if you:
- Currently earn at minimum 55% of your income from work in the Canadian music industry
- Have earned at minimum 55% of your income from a career in the Canadian music industry and are now either partially or fully retired
Professionals in any role within the Canadian music industry are eligible. Professional roles include, but are not limited to:
- Musician, songwriter, producer and engineer
- Label and publisher personnel
- Independent marketing, distribution, promotion and publicity staff
- Manager, agent and promoter
- Technical and venue staff (sound technicians, roadies, etc.)
- Staff from associations, funders or collectives
Your registration helps us negotiate better deals, discounts and more services for our community!
When you register with Unison, we are able to keep you in the loop about new services and programs as they become available. Although you may never need to use the free Counselling or Health Solutions services or Financial Support, Unison will be here for you and your family members if you do.
We will NOT sell or give your information to anyone else. So, take a minute, sign up today and then tell your friends in the music community to do the same.